Monday, November 28, 2011

Base Camp X Journal

A while back, I found an article written about the Base Camp X Legacy Journal. As I was beginning my preparations for my motorcycle trip from Detroit to Las Vegas, I knew I wanted to document my journey and what better way than with the BCX Legacy Journal.

Now, the entire journal is hand made... This was taken directly from the site, basecampx.com. "The BCX Legacy Journal is 100% handmade and hand stitched – even the paper is entirely made by hand."  The attention to detail in each and every one of these journals is absolutely amazing. Not only is the detail amazing, but the owner Graeme is such a great guy to work with through the ordering process. 


Not only does BCX make the journal by hand, they make a whole range of Axes and Hammers. Both hand made, and STUNNING in quality.


Bottom line, if you want high quality, hand made journal that isn't your run of the mill mole skin, and want to be as cool as Indian Jones while keeping your notes, get this....NOW.




**The above image was taken with my phone, while on my road trip. I am also waiting to hear back from Graeme about getting an interview for the site done and publishing that.**



No comments:

Post a Comment